Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Liz Lisa OTK boots

I'm going on a trip to the east coast soon so I'm happy to be able to (sensibly) wear these Liz Lisa boots. I decided to try a few outfits to help me decide what to pack on my trip :)



Lol, I'll obviously need a sweater/coat with/over the dress and the romper but it's still so hot here, I could barely bear to wear the coat for even a minute to take the photo! I'm so jealous of people who live in places where you'd be able to reasonably wear these boots or the coat for a whole season :|
I'm hoping I can do a "what's in my suitcase" video closer to the trip :3

A few other photos of me in/and the boots -





______________________________________________________________________________
  How to order from Liz Lisa and Tokyo Kawaii Life video and photo tutorial here!

2 comments:

  1. I love the two photos on which your hair is straight : love the outfits, love your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I rarely straighten my hair these days because I either curl it or just let it be so it's less damaged. I like it straight too though :)

      Delete