Friday, December 6, 2013

New VENT order - LL navy jumper skirt, jumper skirt OP, beret, TLL 3-way bag

I just made another VENT order! I wasn't expecting to order anything between the last one and the fukubukuro (if I order the fukubukuro), especially because I told myself "No More Orders", but there was a 50% sale on most items, and I couldn't resist.
Looking through the choices and noticing the prices, I filled up my cart pretty quickly and then had to take a lot out haha.
This is what I ended up with -
 Liz Lisa navy jumper skirt (裾フロッキージャンスカ) (132-6009-0) from the LIZ LISA MyMelody Special Collection掲載. I really like the print on the hem, and even though it comes in other colors, navy was my favorite. The only other jumper skirt I have from Liz Lisa is from the sailor-ish set (also blue haha) so I'm excited to add this to my collection. There was a different jumper skirt in Navy that I was dying for with lace details, but it was sold out! They also have this a similar jumper skirt in pale colors and another listing for a floral pattern.

 Liz Lisa Web Limited white lace jumper skirt OP (☆WEB LIMITED☆レースジャンスカワンピース) (132-6032-0). It looks like a top with a jumper skirt over it, but it's just one piece. I wanted something in this order that I could wear by itself (aka a dress). There were quite a few choices including the XMAS One Pieces, but I settled on this. I somewhat considered ordering this dress when it was first released, but didn't want to pay full price (9,345yen). The majority of the dresses offered right now are long sleeved which aren't my cup of tea so I was glad I nabbed this. I hope it fits on me :|

 Liz Lisa white Basque beret with flowers (お花つきバスクベレー) (132-9515-0). I've been thinking of adding a hat to my wardrobe for awhile now. I'm not extremely fond of the flowers, but this was the hat I liked the best of my choices during the sale. I haven't worn a hat in years, but I think this one will match with the white OP and the navy jumper skirt as well. We'll see lol. It might look really weird on me o__o.

 Lastly, this Tralala quilted double belt bag in pink (キルティングダブルベルトBAG) (632-9415-0). I happened upon this bag while scrolling, and I knew I had to take a closer look. I showed it to my mom, and she insisted that I keep it in my cart. I'm not a huge fan of pink with brown, but the pink looks a bit like a neutral color so I like it. This is a 3-way bag (like the Boston bag fukubukuro). It can be used with the short handle, long strap or a backpack.
Because I ordered this, I probably will not buy the Classical Ribbon Boston as I initially planned. The original price was 6,195yen. I really love quilted accessories, and I think a bag this size will be useful since most of mine are a bit bigger. 

I almost bought a pair of wedge boots, but even at 50% off, they were about $68. That's not a price I consider unreasonable, but I knew that adding them would make my Tenso fee increase by at least $30, so at the last minute, I took them out. My total for this order was 13,438yen. Not bad for 2 OPs and 2 accessories, I think :3 There was even free shipping within Japan!
I wasn't expecting this sale, but I'm glad I jumped on it! It took me a really long time to decide what I wanted in my cart, and it even expired once so I had to restock it. I went through the listings over and over again because I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on anything. While I trying to make up my mind, one item I had in my cart even sold out wtf haha. I'm happy I told apfel-birne about it though, so she was able to snag it!

I hope this ships quickly! I can't wait to get it.

______________________________________________________________________________
  How to order from Liz Lisa and Tokyo Kawaii Life video and photo tutorial here!

14 comments:

  1. I recently bought the navy blue jumper skirt too, I was eyeing the op since it came out, I can't wait to get it! It is so pretty! I bought both the navy skirt and the blouse, but I bought it for full price and a week later it was on sale for 50% off. ;-; I wish I waited... The bag you bought from Tralala is very nice, what do you think about the Penderie line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bought it last week so you should be receiving it any day now right? Hooray!
      It's hard to know when is the best time to buy from VENT tbh with you. Sometimes I'm willing to pay full price because I'm afraid an item I really love will sell out. In recent cases, the OP I bought back in October and the shoes I bought in November for full price were sold out during this 50% sale so no regrets for me, but I know how you feel about buying something and then seeing it on sale later because I've definitely been there.
      I like several pieces from Penderie but I like to wear certain things more fitted and an inch or so longer than many of the pieces seem to be. My favorite Penderie item was the argyle sweater that keeps selling out, but even then I didn't like it enough to pay full price. I'm interested to see what else them come out with in the future! Have you bought anything from that line yet?

      Delete
    2. My twin sister was able to buy the argyle sweater on sale, and she loves it, she said that it's more casual than some Tralala or Liz Lisa sweaters. I pre-ordered the Liz Lisa Vintage Rose Carry Trunk, and the Penderie 100000 yen fukubukuro, since my sister decided to get the Tralala. I'm hoping that contents in the Penderie Fukubukuro are all brand new items, and not a disappointment. >< Are you planning on ordering any fukubukuros?

      In the past I bought the Ank Rouge 3 year anniversary bag, and all the items were either from the sales section, or old lines from the past. ;-;

      Do you know if the contents in the Liz Lisa Vintage Rose Carry Trunk is different from the limited edition carry trunks sold in stores?

      Delete
    3. Omg you're so lucky you have a sister who shares your style! I decided not to order any fukubukuro from VENT this year because I'm cringing at the Tenso fees. I feel like anniversary bags and random happy bags during the year are different than the New Year fukubukuro, if you buy through VENT, that is. If you buy it in-store, I feel like you could get a mixed bag of unsellable items.
      I speculated on the contents of the trunks in my previous post (http://emiiichan.blogspot.com/2013/12/liz-lisa-2014-fukubukuro.html) but I don't know anything for sure. I feel like the in-store LPs will almost always have different content, but I know that's not 100% true.

      Delete
    4. I some how got my sister into Liz Lisa this year when Liz Lisa set up a booth at this years Anime Expo in Los Angeles. ^.^ She is still blaming me for getting her into Liz Lisa because everything is so cute, and most of the clothing are perfect for girls that are petite. She was more into a darker fashion, I believe similar to Glavil, but without all the crosses and chains. And thank you for the help! :)

      Delete
    5. Glavil also sells some amazing stuff! Sorry I couldn't give you more info. My Japanese reading skills are actually quite limited. Are you trying to get an in-store trunk in addition to the one from VENT?

      Delete
    6. No, my twin sister is. She is interested in the Liz Lisa Vintage Rose Trunk Shibuya 109 Edition. I think she is going to use White Rabbit Express to purchase the trunk, but she doesn't want to purchase it because she thinks the items might be exactly the same as the ones inside the fukubukuro on Vent.

      Delete
    7. I'm not familiar with how White Rabbit works, but if she's really concerned about it, my advice would be to request the service to do an inquiry at the store they are planning on purchasing for you to find out more info.

      Delete
    8. Oh I see, I'll tell her that, thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooohhh, I have the second dress you ordered an I loveeee mine!!! XD That beret is so cute as well! And the Tralala bag is nice! I have a version from last Spring, and my friend has the Summer version and it's really really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I was hoping the quality of the OP would be nice based on the original price and since you love yours, I'm sure I'll love it as well! + the bag :3

      Delete
  3. Such a cute beret! And that bag is simply gorgeous! I love Liz Lisa bags but I never have enough money for them :'(
    I'm restraining myself from ordering anything from Vent at the moment after my large pre-order of the Rose trunk so I'm a bit peeved when they're having the big sale. :/
    At first glance I didn't realise the second op was a jsk because the white/ivory jsk blend in nicely with the top. Lol XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the bag is from Tralala, it was actually a bit cheaper! It was only around $31 :) I didn't order any LPs from VENT, so that's why I allowed myself this order, but if I was in your shoes, I'd probably feel the same way.

      Delete
  4. I really like the Liz Lisa navy jumper skirt too <3 But I have buy it >< Maybe one day ^^" I think too the design is really cute and the color is different of all Liz Lisa items (I really like them too ^^).
    Others items you buy are cute too <3
    Bybye :3

    ReplyDelete