Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 3 scans

I found this mook on Amazon while I was browsing a bit after purchasing the vol. 2 mook. It was listed as "New" but after reading the description, it was, in fact, "used" (and therefore erroneously listed) but the seller told me she would include the tote in its plastic, so I decided to just get it. It's an older mook but still interesting to look at, imo lol.
(Scans are for personal use!)

[click to enlarge and scroll]


This mook came with a reversible tote. Since this was used, it was already separated from the mook (it's usually attached with adhesive to one of the interior pages) and that page was completely torn out. The seller told me that the tote was still in the original plastic, but it seemed to me that she had definitely opened it previously and just put it back in the plastic lol. Regardless, the bag seemed to be in very reasonable, if not like new, condition. It's somewhat hard to find this mook with bag in new (in all original packaging), so I guess at this point (so late in the game), beggars can't be choosers.


I hope you enjoyed seeing the Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 3 scans! I know I didn't do the best job with each and every single page, but the early and last ones are the hardest because I don't want to bend the spine more than I already do lol. But please let me know if you would like a higher res or close up of anything in particular, and I'll be happy to try and rescan for you!
I do not claim ownership of any of the scanned images. Please purchase and support where you can!

  For Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 2 scans, click here.
  For Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 4 scans, click here.
  For Liz Lisa x My Melody mook vol. 5 scans, click here.

4 comments:

  1. I really love the hair styles in this mook! I think they're so so so cute! I also really like the pages with customers (?) styles as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I really like the hair in this one too. Too bad I can't replicate it myself lol

      Delete
  2. Aww this magazine is so cute <3 Love all the dresses *_*

    ❤ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sad they seem to have stopped production of these going forward!

      Delete